Friday, May 25, 2012

Yep, That's Exactly How I Felt!

This week I read Little Red Riding Hood to the kids ... we've been working on expressions: happy, sad, angry, surprised ... Pretty funny. Little Red Riding Hood is FULL of expressions! Afterwards, they got to paint (woo hoo!) whatever expression they wanted on a face! hahaha! Your guess is as good as mine ...
"Expressions" from Little Red Riding Hood. [So, P.S. I don't remember Little Red Riding Hood being the world's most masochistic story EVER! hahaha! I didn't remember that the wolf ATE grandma AND ATE L.R.R.H. and then a woodsman barges into granny's house with an ax and chops the wolf up to free granny and 'Lil Red!!!!! I was going to stop but then I remembered they couldn't understand a word I was saying ...]

No comments:

Post a Comment